Joining The Team
Interested in joining one of the most dynamic and passionate teams in the payments space? We’re always looking for talented, driven professionals to join our hard-working, close-knit team.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The Technical Product Support Specialist is a subject matter expert on the features, functionality, and operations provided in MiCamp’s suite of software products. A successful candidate in this multifaceted role will have experience in technical training, use of product, and industry expertise to instruct and assist customers, partners, and internal sales teams.
This position requires a strong analytical approach to problem solving and an understanding of software and network engineering principles. The Technical Product Support Specialist must be able to deliver technical training sessions, possess strong communication skills, and directly interact with customers, sales, and partners in support of MiCamp Solution’s software products.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Product training and support to provide technical expertise to customers, partners, and inside sales teams
- Maintain an in-depth level of knowledge on the products, data, and markets supported
- Respond quickly and effectively to request for assistance from MiCamp teams and supporting service operations
- Take ownership of escalated issues and manage product or service issues
- Collaborate with other departments to develop solutions, establish standards, and drive best practices to deliver improvements in service delivery and product quality
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Three to five years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience as a technical trainer, knowledge of modern training techniques, and knowledge of technical tools
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex systems and utilize available resources to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution
- Strong PC, network, and applications skills
- B.A./B.S. preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.